Removes excess oil without drying skin. Formulated with personalized botanicals for your skin type and contains an antioxidant-rich botanical complex.
- Nondrying formula gently removes excess residue from skin.
- Helps cleanse or mask and minimizes the appearance of pores.
- Oily skin gets pore-clearing help from a kanuka and guava extracts-infused formula.
- Formulated without synthetic dyes or added fragrance.
- Simple skin care suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
Taking care of your skin should be tailored to you and your budget. Botanical Effects™ Freshen for oily skin is a nondrying formula that gently removes excess residue from skin while minimizing the appearance of pores. The freshener is part of the Botanical Effects™ Skin Care Collection – a simple regimen infused with the goodness of botanicals that are personalized to your skin type to bring out skin's healthy radiance. Plus, Botanical Effects™ Skin Care has an antioxidant-rich complex featuring Silymarin (milk thistle) and Luo Han Guo (known as the “longevity” fruit) to help defend against environmental damage and help promote healthy skin. Botanical Effects™ Skin Care even has a sensitive side – those with sensitive skin also can share in the beauty of its botanical benefits. Botanical Effects™ Skin Care is hypoallergenic and free of fragrance and synthetic dyes. Plus, the packaging is gentle on the environment.
- Use Botanical Effects™ Freshen for oily skin whenever you need an extra burst of clean to remove excess residue. Simply spray on a cotton ball and apply all over face.
- Can be used daily, morning and night, following the use of Botanical Effects™ Cleanse for oily skin.
How It Works
The personalized botanicals in Botanical Effects™ Freshen for oily skin deliver holistic benefits to help restore skin's natural balance.
The exclusive complex in Botanical Effects™ Freshen for oily skin includes two nourishing botanicals that benefit all skin types. Silymarin, also known as milk thistle, is a powerful antioxidant that helps defend against environmental damage while helping to calm and soothe skin. Luo Han Guo, also called the “longevity” fruit, is known to contain potent antioxidants and also is believed to help promote healthy skin.
Formula 3 for oily skin also includes these unique botanicals:
- Kanuka Extract (white tea tree): kanuka is known for its purifying benefits – Sources of this botanical extract are well known for their purifying benefits that help prevent pores from becoming clogged.
- Guava Extract: a known source of salicylic acid – Guava is a known source of salicylic acid and an exfoliant shown to slough away dead skin and help unclog pores to reduce surface oil.
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.