- COLOUR CREATION Permanent Hair Colours is designed to optimally penetrate your hair to give a long-lasting, trendy colour.Organic formulations with natural extracts and conditioners, proteins, vitamins, fruit extracts and Aloe Vera permanently colours hair without damaging the internal structure. Its low-ammonia, non-drip conditioning creme formula provides natural protection and vibrant coverage while adding new colours to your hair at the same time.
- Clean hair thoroughly.
- Shampoo and dry hair thoroughly before applying product. Protect your clothing with a dark towel, plastic robe or other suitable garment.
- COLOUR CREATION produces optimum results on completely dry and clean hair. If necessary, use a hair dryer.
- Ensure that hair is properly shampooed to remove all traces of hairstyling products (e.g. hair gel, mousse, hair spray, etc.) that you may have used before.
- Avoid any medicated or anti-dandruff hair care products before applying COLOUR CREATION.
- Do not use anti-dandruff hair care products up to 1 week after using COLOUR CREATION.
- Twist tip of Applicator Bottle (Activator) cap counter-clockwise to open spout.
- Unscrew caps of both Colour Liquid/Créme and Activator bottles.
- Pour Colour Liquid/Créme into Applicator Bottle (Activator) and replace cap.
- With gloved finger, cover Applicator Bottle tip and shake well until the mixture thickens.
- Divide hair into sections.
- Apply the mixed colour solution from the back of the section and work your way towards the top.
- Repeat for all sections.
- Wait 30-45 minutes, then check for the desired color intensity.
- Gently massage into roots only. If colour gets on to skin, wipe away with tissue or towel.
- Rinse the hair until the water runs clear, then, apply Colour Creation Conditioner.
- Rinse again.
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.